: 03 November, 2018
The advancement in technology has helped the world to connect with a number of people. It has helped people to be as advanced and modern in their business approach as they once dreamed of. Overall, these advanced technologies and the Internet has made life pretty simple. Isn't it? But have you ever looked at the other side of this?
With the advancement in the technologies, we have also opened the doors to a lot of Internet scams and frauds. Every day, we come across with some or the other Internet security issue that disturbs the normal routine by making the misuse of these modern technologies. This is where the need for products like BullGuard comes up.
What is BullGuard?
BullGuard is one of the most popular Internet security software that has been so designed to take care of the various threats to your system. The product provides layered protection to the system against all the possible malware and viruses.
Along with this, the product also offers you with the feature of customization. Using this customization feature, you can use the product of BullGuard as and how you like. You can change all its settings according to your preferences and can get the desired protection for your system and sensitive data.
However, the only thing that this amazing product needs from your end is to maintain its latest version in your device. You should always make sure that your system is running on the latest version. If you are having troubles to upgrade to the recent version of BullGuard product, then here are the simple steps that you can follow:
Steps to upgrading to a most recent version of the BullGuard product:
1. For easy updating of the BullGuard product, click here and download the product.
2. As soon as the download gets complete, look for the executive file from the list of other available files.
3. Now, double-click on the executive file with the name ‘BullGuardDownloader.exe'
4. Soon after double-clicking on the executive file, you will get a prompt, asking to delete/uninstall the older version. This uninstalling of the older version is so needed as your system will not get compatible with 2 versions of BullGuard products and will not perform as expected.
5. Follow all the instructions required to uninstall the older version of the BullGuard product.
6. Soon after the completion of the uninstallation, restart your device to complete the process of uninstalling and making sure that all its files and data has been removed.
7. Your downloading for the latest version of the BullGuard product will start automatically as soon as the Windows on your device loads completely.
8. When the automatic installation gets completed, again restart your system to ensure the successful updating of the latest version of the BullGuard product.
9. You can manually update the BullGuard product as well. All you need to do is to open the application and click on the ‘update' tab available on the top right corner. As soon as you click on the button, your application will start updating.
Following these simple steps, you can easily upgrade to the most recent version of the BullGuard product without facing any difficulty. In case, you still face any issues with the updating, then do write to us. Our expert team members, with years of experience and qualification, will get back to you with the relevant solution and answers.